Be who you are and say what you feel because those that care do not matter and those that matter do not care 
Dr. Suess

my ticker

my ticker

Hello One and All! This is my debut as a blogger and I suppose I should give a background on how this all stared. I am getting lap-band surgery on June 29 (less than a week and a half, yea!!) and so therefore I was doing some searching for support groups or blogs or some sort of connection to this community. So I stumbled across Amy's blog and I was inspired! This is my new project, I think this blog will help me get tuned in to me, my feelings, and with the help of you out there perhaps create a legion of supporters around me who will experience my journey with me! 

So I am attempting to set up my page, but I am truly technologically challenged, I cannot even work a blackberry! I haven't attached my printer to my computer for the last year because I do not know how to, its really pathetic in fact. I am 21 years old, I am supposed to be a member of the technology generations, but I must have missed that part of growing up in toe 90's (oops). If anyone has helpful hints I would greatly appreciate them. How do I find more templates and then how do I download it and is there anyway to get more colors on for font and such?? 

Until tomorrow I suppose!

0 comments:

Post a Comment