Be who you are and say what you feel because those that care do not matter and those that matter do not care 
Dr. Suess

my ticker

my ticker

Yesterday went well, I think, I definately did tear that bag of M&Ms up as soon as I was done blogging. And I will admit for dinner I had pizza, it was a hand tossed veggie variety so I could have done worse, the thing is at 9:00 when I get home I am tired and ravenous and that was the quickest thing I could get my hands on, I guess this is a process and I need to be more prepared on Tuesdays and Thursdays!

I have decided to make a promise. Tomorrow or tonight I will post some photos of me. If you haven't noticed I don't really post pictures. This is for a 2 reasons, 1 I always forget my camera and don't take any pictures of stuff I do, and 2 I really don't like pictures. I am a perfectionist and vain, vain, vain and unless I look like angelica jolie I don't want anyone to see me. I also think that as I'm losing weight, my waist is getting tiny my shoulders are thinner but still super broad and that fat is stuck on my butt and thighs like an ungreased casserole! But I am losing weight, I just don't feel hot, guess that may have something to do with all the twiggys walking around campus making me look like the jolly green giant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment