Be who you are and say what you feel because those that care do not matter and those that matter do not care 
Dr. Suess

my ticker

my ticker

ONEDERLAND update

So for all of you who are my facebook buds you already know that I have FINALLY reached ONEDERLAND!!! And along with that I have promised a vlog, that will be comeing on Monday. I 1. had to clean the black hole that was my bedroom to find my camera and 2. my internet is down until the cable company comes then! So I know you will all be earnestly waiting, but it will be here soon, dont get too worked up ;)

Have a good Sunday

10 comments:

THE DASH! said...

Oooh well, congrats on both parts. Reaching onderland if thats what you were striving for is an amazing accomplishment and will be looking forward to your vlog as well. Well done!

-Grace- said...

Can't wait to see the blog!

-Grace- said...

Or vlog, rather.

Janelle said...

GOOD JOB!!!!!!

Sumer said...

YAY!!! Good for you!

Maria said...

Congrats!!!

Bianca said...

Congrats! Looking forward to the vlog!

Steph said...

Congrats on hitting such a major milestone!

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

http://lizandrk.blogspot.com/2010/07/versatile-blogger-award.html
I nominated you for an award!!! Check it out, lovely!

Leah said...

Yeah, that's awesome hun!! I just wanted to stop by real quick and let you know that I've nominated you for an award!! :D http://marshmallowfluff2010.blogspot.com/2010/08/yall-love-me-you-really-love-me.html

Post a Comment