Be who you are and say what you feel because those that care do not matter and those that matter do not care 
Dr. Suess

my ticker

my ticker

BYOC Commitment

Ok gals, So yesterday was a pretty good eating day - at least what I did eat. Let me know what you think, am I eating too little???? I  don't know what I should do about this.

8:15 - 3/4 packet of low sugar apples and cinnamon oatmeal

1:30 - Salad: most of the grilled chicken breast
         4 peices of pita
         cucmbers
         lettuce
         avacado, parmesan dressing - its super super yummy!

7:00 - Few bites of subway flat bread chicken salad sandwhich
         (Which I do not recommend by the way, it was gross)

glass of 1/2 lemonade 1/2 water - I was at the boys house and he doesn't drink anything but sugary soda and lemonade, so I need to be better prepared

Ok so, I should probably be eating more, but which is worse too much sugar and junk or not enough food??

1 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Ah yes - BYOC does work huh? My goal day is tomorrow - 64oz of the H2O.....

You're doing great!

Post a Comment