Be who you are and say what you feel because those that care do not matter and those that matter do not care 
Dr. Suess

my ticker

my ticker

Hello my lovely lasses!

Ok, so I saw some progress this week down to 204.6. I don't know what the deal is with this .6 shananogans but whatever its an even 2 lbs so I'll take it. But I must say hearing this craziness about people losing 5 lbs in one week makes me a little frustrated, I can't compete with that amazing stuff. I guess I could be losing more weight, but that means I need to buckle down, work out not only daily but for at least 30mins and you know eat good. But I don't do much of any of that :(

So my hope to see wonderland by my 1 year day seems impossible now. That would mean 1 4.7 lbs in 2 days. I am going to try hard, but if I have only lost 83 or so lbs by my date, I guess that will till be good! It would just be nice. I know that soon, very soon I will get to see that amazing number and well, that is just going to have to be good enough :S

OK, my BYOC commitment was to journal everyday. And I was thinking what better way to pressure myself into eating healthfully than to publish my eating, today was not so good, but after having to show you all, I think I will get better, ha ha hopefully at least.

3/4 of a packet of oatmeal, high protein kind

1 mini desert at work
1 handful of brown rice
2 cone cups of lemonade w/ syrup

chips and salsa and guac
shrimp and grilled veggies with 1 corn tortilla
1/3 xango (its a cheese cake wrapped in fried dough with chocolate and whip cream yummo!)

extra dark chocolate bar
cup of skim milk

Ok so I did it you all know now what a terrible eater I am!!! But tomorrow is a new day and now that I will be telling you all I will eat as good as I can! ha ha

4 comments:

Janelle said...

It is hard watching some of them lose so much, but losing 2 pounds per week and 83 in 1 year is nothing to ignore! It is GREAT weight loss.

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Yes - keep your BYOC promise or Sheniqua's new home will be with YOU. HA - LOL.

Beth said...

oh, well than I will most definately keep my promise!! I want to keep Sheniqua as far from me as possible!! HA HA

Amanda Kiska said...

ONLY 83 lbs. in a year!!!! Do you hear yourself?

You are amazing!

Post a Comment