Be who you are and say what you feel because those that care do not matter and those that matter do not care 
Dr. Suess

my ticker

my ticker

BYOC

Hi, my name is Beth and I used to be an avid blogger. But then the world swooped me up and now I am only one of those voyer bloggers who reads everyone else's stuff but never writes her blog. I promise I will get better, new classes, new boy, trying to compete in this summer meltdown, and trying to get to under 200lb by June 29th has left me with little time!!

This comes from my post yesterday about me bragging that I can still wear the same earrings I wore in high school….got me to wondering…how many piercings do you have? (the ones you can tell us about anyway – *wink wink)


I have 2, I used to have 4 and maybe could get some into my other two, but who knows I haven't used them in years. I never have really wanted anything else, but maybe a nose ring, except I don;t know how an adult can have one since every job I would have would require me to take it out and it would close up, plus I am pretty straight laced, so it would feel wierd to have a piercing not on my ear.
2. I’m asking this one because I’m getting another tattoo soon…and even have plans to get one of a lizard – my little Draz – because this blog and you all have become a major part of my life. Anywhoozle – how many tattoos do you have? If you have none and wanted to get one – what would it be?

I have no tatoos. I don't really think I would ever want to have one, they are expensive if you want quality and its permanent, and well I have a problem with commitment. What happens when I am 50 with some faded stretched out ( well I hope not stretched out) daisy on my back and when you go to the pool people see it. Not for me.

3. If you’ve ever suffered from a weight-loss plateau, what’s your best advice to get past it?

First, I have a me day. I cry like a baby and kick my feet like a todler. Then I eat whatever candy and bad foods I want (not much different from every other day, but this time I do it deliberately ha ha). Then I wake up the next day and buckle down.
Also just switching things up helps. You have to shock the system a little so go work out really hard, change what you are eating, like if you always have a protein baar for breakfast have it for dinner and have a normal breakfast. Doing something different usually works.

4. This is a repeat. I liked last week’s challenge for BYOC and I saw a lot of people this week follow through on the promise they made last week. You pick one thing for just one day next week that you want to do….and mentally doing it for the one day can totally jump start more successes. And I feel like I can do anything for just one day.

Ok I think I have been eating terribly, but I don't know. I also think I am not eating enough and may be too tight, or I am being a baby and am so afraid of band restriction and pbing that now as soon as I feel restriction I just stop eating. My goal is to journal - all week. So I can see exactly what I am eating and make sure I'm eating at least 1/2 cup of food at each meal


5. Repeat *make someone a Superstar* question – what's your favorite blog or comment of the week?
I love you  all, and as I have been skimming through everybody's stuff so fast I don't really have a favorite for this week. But I do want to thank Maria for my reward. It always feels good to know there are people who actually read your stuff and appreciate you, like I do all of you
 
 
I will be keeping in better touch this week, and I will give y'all updates on my hellaciousness that was last week
Lovs Ya

4 comments:

Nella said...

My goal...199 by Wedneday the 30th!!! Cheering for you!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Um yeah - I miss the new boy updates!

Maria said...

Life happens... we'll be here when you get back! ;)

Bianca said...

Life does get in the way of blogging doesn't it? Looking forward to the updates.

Post a Comment