Be who you are and say what you feel because those that care do not matter and those that matter do not care 
Dr. Suess

my ticker

my ticker

Hello out there! ( All 3 of my followers, he he )

So the 220's have been a pesky little marker that I have been burning at for the past month now and I'm beginning to get annoyed. 225 is kind of one of those spot that I my body likes, or my starts to think oh no I'm losing too much weight or something, any hoo my body doesn't want to be 219 or anywhere near it. I wish there was some sort of way to talk, no I's prefer to scream at it, to my body and say HEY I"M NOT STARVING AND I"M NOT GONNA BE ANY TIME SOON SO CAN YOU JUST GIVE IT UP ALREADY! But no0o0o0o it doesn't work that way. I have gotten stuck at the 225 region plenty a time and several months later I am a 260 lb depressed girl - that I know with my special little friend inside me will not be happening, but I still am fed up at being 220 something and I am ready to get to 214, cause guess what then I will not longer be OBESE and that is will be a glorious day indeed!!!

I know alot of it is my fault, I eat way too much sugar, but this week I did really good on the exercise front, so I'm reveling in that. I really need to get through this damn plateau tho because its well, annoying. So what's the plan (if you haven't notice by now I love plans!) I'm gonna work out like I am, maybe add 10 more minutes of cardio in a day. But mostly it's going to be make sure I drink my water, eat my 3 meals and 2 snacks, and cut out the chocolate, peanut butter, ice cream extravaganza that has been going on lately!

0 comments:

Post a Comment