Be who you are and say what you feel because those that care do not matter and those that matter do not care 
Dr. Suess

my ticker

my ticker

So about that 5k ....

Well I was so very nervous and excited for the 5k this morning. As soon as I got home from work last night (12:30AM!!) I changed my clothes for the run and went to bed, oh yeah and set my phone for 7:00 to give myself 2 hours to get ready. Well when I woke up at 9:00 I realized my phone was set for 7PM!!! And I missed it!!!!!!!!!!! I am still sad and grumpy and well bummed because I just wanted to know, whether I would do bad or good, awful or fabulous, I just needed to know where I was so I could see a difference as I keep trying these 5Ks, but I missed that opportunity and I really don't like that.

I still ran today though, I went to the gym and did my 2mins of running 2mins of walking, for 20 minutes, and after that I was zonked so I walked the rest of the way. The goal is that by two weeks from now I can do all 30 minutes no problemo! So I best keep up the running every other day!! I did really really really good today eating wise too! I had 2pcs turkey sausage for breakfast, had a low carb yogurt as a snack, lunch was a little bit of chicken and noodle soup, but it wasn't settling well (this is how I describe I'm stuck/ getting stuck - it works very well with people who don't know about my surgery!!!) so I didn't eat much. Then for dinner I had a protein bar, drank lots of water, and I didn't munch at work!! So I am hoping I will wake up to 219!!! (pray for me y'all). Soon I will take a picture of our desert station at work so y'all can see the torture I must endure at work, there are Reese's cups pieces and Oreo chunks, ice cream, whipped cream, apple pie pieces, pieces of brownies, caramel, fudge, and more!! Its really hard!! But today is one of those days that proves, I don't have to have them, so I'm going to try to hold on to the momentum and control myself at work!!

Have a good night my peeps (there are 5 of you now by the way and It makes me real, real excited)

0 comments:

Post a Comment