Be who you are and say what you feel because those that care do not matter and those that matter do not care 
Dr. Suess

my ticker

my ticker

 I would like to start with saying thanks o those who commented on my blog yesterday. I read it over a few times, and I sound pathetic, but I have found lately that is I don't get it off my chest I will go crazy. I no longer can use food to cope with my problems which has left me in a really weird place right now, I don't know what to do with my issues and so the anxiety just keeps building, yesterday I cleaned my room in hopes that a clean sweep would do the trick, there was slight improvement, but I'm still not 100%. What I need to do is sweat it out at the gym, but there's problems in I pod/ I tunes land. Anywhoo, I am a firm believer in fate and when the time come I will find prince charming, until then I need to just work on being the best me I can and let god handle the rest! 

my first ever BYOC!!!

1. If you had 3 wishes what would they be and why?  (you can't wish for more wishes or money!)

Wish number 1: I would look like Kim Kardashian, ( I am so very vain) 
Wish number 2: I would be able to travel the world with no worries of time or money and help people living in poverty and war liberate themselves.
Wish number 3: I would marry my soul mate and we would be madly in love (like the first few months in love) for the rest of our lives! 


2. If you had all the money in the world and perfect circumstances - how many children would you have and what sex?
 



I would love love love to have 4 kids, two girls and two boys if it could be two set of twin that would be ideal, or just all four at once (the whole child birth thing seems so extremely intolerable to me that I think I would like to pop as many out at one time as possible! 

3. Have you ever faked it?

Ummm, yes and anyone who says they haven't is a liar. I will try to let it o on as long as possible, but sometimes its just time to go to sleep or I'm over it! I have no shame.

4. What movie character do you think you look like?

I get told I look like people all the time, someone you know, a cousin, a friend. Its absolutely ridiculous, On a weekly basis, and I am not kidding I am told I look like someone, people on TV is no different. I have been told I look like the mom from Gilmore girls, and like the daughter in the Sopranos. Ha, I wish! 

 5. Which blog or comment spoke to you or stuck with you this week and why?

I think all the blogs with reason for getting banded were very interesting to me. It help us put things in perspective. There are many days when all I can focus on is that number, am I up weight am I down, how can I get that number closer to 160, but that was not my reason for getting banded. It was to fit in, to feel confident and sexy, to not have to shop at plus sized stores. And most of those things I have accomplished! SO when I get upset and down I need to look back at 285 lbs Beth and see what she would think right now and what she would be happy about! 

Have a good weekend, luv y'all mucho!!!! 

3 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Your first BYOC was great! Good job. Hope you do many more!

Maria said...

LOL, Beth! I would take childbirth any day over having to deal with four screaming newborns at once! It scared the crap out of me too... but I survived. ;)

Jenny said...

You did not sound pathetic! You are human, if we don't let it out on these blogs where are we supposed to do it????

Love your answers!

Post a Comment